"An Independent Voice On Your City Council!"
Councilman Dave Weaver, a native Glendalian, loves his city and those who reside in it. And when you speak to other native Glendalians,
you will find that the feeling is mutual about him.
Since being elected to a Glendale council seat in 1997, Weaver has held numerous positions in the city's agencies, along with being the mayor twice. In the business community, Dave has been president, vice president, and member of eight organizations. In addition, he has held those same positions for organizations for the city of Glendale, Glendale Homeowners, and local schools.
Weaver has supported fifteen of Glendale's most visible Projects, which have brought much needed revenue to the city. Subsequently, the Policies that Dave has supported, have done everything from being beneficial to the heatlth of Glendalians, to rezoning modifications that has assisted the city in building new parks and attracting new businesses.
Weaver truly thinks and votes independently of any political parties - including with his fellow council members. And it seems the voting Glendalians appreciates the way he represents them as a member of the city council. No matter where he is in Glendale or the surrounding areas, Dave always takes time to speak to individuals, city workers and business owners to discuss their views on their beloved city.
- AMERICANA AT BRAND
- DREAMWORKS CAMPUS
- DISNEY IMAGINEERING CAMPUS
- SPORTS COMPLEX
- PACFIC EDISON SCHOOL JOINT AGENCY PROJECT
- ADULT RECREATION CENTER
- BRAND BOULEVARD OF CARS DEALER IMPROVEMENTS SUCH AS BMW AND LEXUS
- NEW POLICE DEPARTMENT BUILDING
- NEW STATE-OF-THE-ART DNA LAB
- ARTIFICIAL TURF ATHLETIC FIELDS
- INFRASTRUCTURE IMPROVEMENTS OF STREETS, SIDEWALKS, UTILITIES, & PARKS
- 5 NEW MINI PARKS
- 94 NEW HOME OWNERSHIP DWELLING UNITS
- 506 AFFORDABLE HOUSING UNITS
- OVER 3,000 SECTION 8 HOUSING UNITS PER YEAR
- FIRST SMOKING ORDINANCE
- DOWNTOWN SPECIFIC PLAN TO REGULATE DEVELOPMENT
- REZONING OF EAST BROADWAY
- POSITIVE MODIFICATIONS TO HILLSIDE ORDINANCE
- REDUCED SALARIES, PENSION & HEALTH BENEFITS FOR CITY EMPLOYEES
- SAN FERNANDO ROAD AREA REZONING & REDEVELOPMENT AREA CREATION
- ALTERNATIVE ENERGY PROJECTS TO FOSTER CLEANER AIR
- HISTORIC DISTRICTS
- ALMOST 540 ACRES OPEN SPACE ACQUISITIONS
Back to top